Nourishing & beautifying dry oil
100ml / 3.3 fl.oz
This ultra-sensory, multi-purpose oil is a precious repairing and beautifying treatment for the face, body and hair. A treasure of benefits, prolonged by a real olfactory emotion, which comforts the mind thanks to its addictive floral fragrance, with its soft and caressing sensuality.
Exclusive active ingredient, linden blossom macerate
Suitable for all skin types
Regenerates & repairs, moisturizes & nourishes
96,8% natural origin
Made in France
This dry oil strengthens the skin barrier, fights premature aging and preserves moisture, while leaving a non-greasy, quickly absorbed silky veil that nourishes and radiantly enhances skin and hair. A must-have and addictive part of any beauty routine.
- At the heart of this care, silver linden flowers harvested in our family estate in Dordogne, macerated in camelina oil. A macerate that is a moisturizing, anti-oxidizing and regenerating, surrounded by vegetable oils and white lupine…
- It leaves the skin silky, incredibly soft and comfortable, the hair supple and shiny, and a divine feeling of well-being.
- Deliciously scented with the delicate, luminous, and tender note created by the reknown Francis Kurkdjian, it soothes, comforts and delights the senses. A real addiction!
- Duration of use: a 100ml pump bottle, which lasts about 3 months, depending on use.
- Responsible packaging: glass jar, bakelite cover, SFC cardboard case
*Based on a 14-day clinical study of 20 women
Clinical study of the Huile qui Enchante:
- 100%* are seduced by its texture, quickly penetrated, its effectiveness, its comfort, and 100% recommend it.
- 95%* like its softness, silkiness and smoothness, its moisturizing, nourishing, firming and softening effect.
- 90%* fall for the fragrance and notice the radiance of the skin, the feeling of regeneration and soothing, the shine of the hair.
- Tests measured a hydration of +73%*.
- Neuroscientific analyses of TIL’s scent note have shown that it elicits several emotions: soothing, relaxation, joy, pleasure and comfort.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Oily macerate of silver linden flowers from Dordogne: This exclusive repairing active ingredient combines the moisturizing and anti-oxidant benefits of concentrated linden blossoms and regenerating, anti-aging camelina oil. It reduces skin drynesś and strengthens the barrier function, helps the skin to repair itself and slows down premature aging by protecting against oxidative stress, restores softness and comfort. It nourishes the hair and gives it back shine and brightness.
- Vegetable oils :
– Sunflower: rich in Omega 9 and vitamin E, it moisturizes and soothes
– Jojoba: nourishes and softens skin and hair.
– White lupin seed extract: firming, it reinforces collagen synthesis and boosts cell renewal. It restores elasticity and flexibility to the skin.
Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Coco-caprylate, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Squalane, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Camelina sativa seed oil, Parfum, Helianthus annuus seed oil unsaponifiables, Tilia tomentosa extract, Lupinus albus seed extract, Tocopherol, Squalene, Beta-sitosterol, Cinnamyl alcohol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Morning and or evening on the face, alone, or before the Baume qui Ressource. Or by adding a few drops to the cream to enrich it.
- On the body, in winter when the skin is dry due to clothes and cold, in summer to enhance the tan, and in all seasons to beautify the skin, insisting on very dry areas.
- On hair, leave on overnight, or at least 1 hour before shampooing. Or a few drops added to the conditioner. After drying for a shiny finish.
- A few drops in bath water will give a delicious scent and leave a moisturizing film on the skin.
“This dry oil is a little wonder…!”