Have you noticed that we always talk about detox after the holidays, but in fact it is before that we should do it, to prepare the body for all the rich and drunken meals it will eat at Christmas and at the end of the year. In fact, it’s a pre-detox that can save the day! It’s just a matter of limiting the daily efforts made by the stomach, liver and pancreas 7 days before Christmas, with some basic rules, so frankly it’s possible!
We’ve put together a little to-do list to make your life easier… so you don’t have any excuses.
The dictionary indicates that it is the elimination of toxins by a living organism.
In short, it is biochemical reactions that transform toxic substances, which the body cannot get rid of, into derivatives that it can evacuate (urine, stool, bile, sweat). It is essentially the liver that works (every minute, 1 and a half liters of blood pass through it) by making the waste water-soluble, but also 4 other emunctories (organs of elimination): lungs, intestines, kidneys and skin. This one evacuates toxins in 2 ways, by sweat (sweat glands) and by sebum (sebaceous glands).
The emunctories, filter organs or exit doors, are all to be pampered by draining them, because if toxins accumulate, they saturate and no longer eliminate: breathing well, eating fibers, drinking plenty of water, not clogging the pores of the skin are essential reflexes.
It is called pre-tox… The objective? To cleanse the body, to open the emunctories so that they are as efficient as possible when they must eliminate the heap of toxins to come !
– The day starts with a glass of hot water sprinkled with lemon juice and continues with at least a liter and a half of water, to drain… pure water, herbal teas, ginger infusions, green tea packed with antioxidants, super energizing fruit and vegetable juice cocktails, the choice is wide.
– Take it easy on fats, sugars, alcohol… always the same culprits… but you’ll feel lighter and less sleepy after a meal, and you’ll be able to take care of your liver.
– Pedal softly on animal proteins. Limit meat (which puts a heavy strain on the liver and kidneys), fatty fish, dairy products, especially cheese, and of course junk food.
– Focus on vegetables and fruits : We go for light foods full of vitamins and minerals, and as it is cold, we eat soup and vegetables in all their forms; their fibers, improves digestion. The more fiber you eat, the more you feel full, so the less you eat. Use and abuse of cabbage, broccoli, artichokes and black radish which detoxify and drains, with olive or walnut oil. As for fruits, they fight against oxidative stress, i.e., against the excess of free radicals that accelerate aging.
– Go for physical exercise : We try to forget our laziness and do some sport, for several reasons: burning fat is good for the body because it stores toxins, sport helps digestion and, in addition, sweating helps eliminate toxins.
– As much sleep as possible. We go to bed less late, in a cool room (18°), without screens. The more you sleep, the less ghrelin, or appetite hormone, you produce…so it’s all good!
La Poudre Zéro Souci, this deliciously tasty food supplement detoxifies the body by helping the liver and kidneys to eliminate toxins and waste. Ultra-concentrated in :
– Linden sapwood, known to be very detoxifying. It is this soft wood, between the bark and the heart of the tree, where the raw sap circulates. Gorged with active principles, its actions on health are multiple. It has been known since the dawn of time to cleanse body, drain and facilitate its elimination functions. Its effectiveness is remarkable to eliminate toxins, in particular liver, kidneys and intestines: it contributes to stimulate the work of the liver, by increasing its capacity to filter waste and toxins of blood, to regulate the biliary secretion and to support digestion, and to improve the functioning of the kidneys.
– burdock, this known depurative plant. This biennial plant is traditionally used throughout the world to promote the well-being of the liver, the digestive well-being, and the purification of the body.
This double detoxifying action plays an important role on the skin’s radiance, because a purified body has a more beautiful and fresh skin.
In addition, La Poudre Zéro Souci relaxes and improves sleep because it is rich in linden flowers, lemon balm, magnesium and vitamin B6, so it also rests the body and mind before the holidays. Winning combo!
1 teaspoon every night in hot water or sprinkled on your dessert will allow you to face the holidays in good shape.
– The skin is an essential emunctory and therefore also detoxifies itself, and nothing makes it duller than a festive, rich and alcoholic diet. So, take the lead with a meticulous and impeccable cleansing.
À Fleur de Peau Gelée is incredibly gentle, while providing deep cleansing and makeup removal. Morning and night, to cleanse and remove makeup from the face, it emulsifies with a little water and transforms into a delicious linden blossom scented foam. It purifies the skin, makes it fresh and clear, with a clear and bright skin tone.
Its formula is 99% natural, vegan, rich in Tiliactiv4®, our exclusive active ingredient made from the linden trees of the family estate in Dordogne, and obviously Made in France.
So, we don’t skimp on the cleansing step, it’s the essential prerequisite to any care. Even our teenagers have seen the difference, that’s to say. 😊
Moral of the story, detoxify before the holidays, to live with a light heart and body, and with glowing skin. And don’t feel guilty on New Year’s Eve, it’s only once a year and frankly, at TiL, we think we all need and deserve to treat ourselves and comfort ourselves by offering sweetness. And that, detoxifies the spirit.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR LOCATION
Choisissez votre langue :
Choose your language:
Choose your language:
Receive our latest news, beauty and well-being tips every week.