* 180 g of bananas (3 bananas of about 10 cm)
* 120 g (120 mL) plant milk
* 40 g of small spelt flour or (if you prefer: rice + buckwheat for a gluten-free mix)
* 20 g cornstarch
* 1/2 teaspoon of psyllium (optional)
* 1 teaspoon of TiL poudre zéro souci
Mash the banana with a fork, pour in the vegetable drink until smooth.
Add dry ingredients (flour, starch, psyllium, and TiL Powder). Let stand for one hour. Heat a frying pan and pour a tablespoon of fat (olive oil, coconut oil). Pour in a small ladle (the size of a pancake and turn over after 2 minutes).
Finish cooking and serve with a lemon curd, homemade jam with little sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup then sprinkle with half a tsp of TiL Powder.